1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
klotz black graphite formula.

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
There's many that you can use, some like Cats oil some like klotz some like amsoil its personal preference really. I myself use Amsoil.

·
Registered
575 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dadszr @ Nov 12 2009, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
There's many that you can use, some like Cats oil some like klotz some like amsoil its personal preference really. I myself use Amsoil.[/b]

i agree, i swear my amsoil!! AMSOIL ALL THE WAY!!

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mountain man123 @ Nov 12 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
last time i put gear oil in my sled 80-90 weight or someting like that. this time i just used cat, its all the same when it come to gear/chaincase oil imo.[/b]

eekkk 80/90 wouldn't that be to thick especially in the cold temps.

·
Registered
21,410 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dadszr @ Nov 12 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mountain man123 @ Nov 12 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
last time i put gear oil in my sled 80-90 weight or someting like that. this time i just used cat, its all the same when it come to gear/chaincase oil imo.[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Bet it won't leak out! slaphappy

·
Premium Member
8,602 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (insaincat @ Nov 12 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dadszr @ Nov 12 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mountain man123 @ Nov 12 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Bet it won't leak out! slaphappy
[/b][/quote]

That's for sure.

·
Registered
487 Posts
im tellin you, im all about amsoil for oil. but klotz black graphite formula is the best!!! buy a bottle, read up on it, and take a look at is as you fill. i put 2500 hard miles on my sixxer last year and the stuff came out looking the same as the day i put it in. and its great for the links in the chain etc.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts