Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have a 2012 f5 lxr, the original issue is that ccu would flash on the gauge and then eventually the lights and gauge would shut off but the sled still ran fine.
so I found a ccu with the model number 0630-245 and when I looked it up it comes up with the new changed model number 0630-246(which is what my original ccu is as well). But now my headlights and hand warmers are working but I have no gauge or tail light. Any ideas? Faulty ccu maybe? Or maybe different years so the gauge doesn’t work because it’s for a different style? I would assume they would be the same if the changed all the model numbers to the same one

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey I have a 2012 f5 lxr, the original issue is that ccu would flash on the gauge and then eventually the lights and gauge would shut off but the sled still ran fine.
so I found a ccu with the model number 0630-245 and when I looked it up it comes up with the new changed model number 0630-246(which is what my original ccu is as well). But now my headlights and hand warmers are working but I have no gauge or tail light. Any ideas? Faulty ccu maybe? Or maybe different years so the gauge doesn’t work because it’s for a different style? I would assume they would be the same if the changed all the model numbers to the same one

1 - 2 of 2 Posts