Registered
14,287 Posts
Holy crap! I squint a little and see skidoo’s

Reactions: rv6180

·
Super Moderator
9,799 Posts
I like the first two ZR color combos.
Have to admit the blue is interesting. I wonder if it is one of those colors that look completely different in person?

Thanks for posting the pics.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
No choice if you want rider forward.
I realize that as I have a 16 Bearcat twin spar chassis. It’s just the nose is so short now. Even my Bearcat nose is way longer.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I realize that as I have a 16 Bearcat twin spar chassis. It’s just the nose is so short now. Even my Bearcat nose is way longer.
I have a 2022 or 6000 RR and an 18 6000 ES. I'm fine with them as I can see the ski tips pretty easily. I have money down on the new one as well. My decision to upgrade will be on the test rides.

·
Super Moderator
8,674 Posts
I have a 2022 or 6000 RR and an 18 6000 ES. I'm fine with them as I can see the ski tips pretty easily. I have money down on the new one as well. My decision to upgrade will be on the test rides.
Lol no dealer is taking money down. I tried to buy one and my friend owns the dealer. They said no. A test ride will be like any other snowmobile.

·
Registered
127 Posts
:unsure::coffee:

I tried to find the popcorn emoji, but gave up when I found the coffee one.

Will there be a prize for the first to actually ride one?

In person, I really liked the M and Riot colors. The green and black is expected (demanded?), but the other colors were a welcome surprise in my opinion. The Riot orange isn't as bright in person, it's darker.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is why I did it. To be first in line. Ordering starts in February. Will know what models will be available before that. If it does not work, I will get my money back so not sure why you are so defensive about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is why I did it. To be first in line. Ordering starts in February. Will know what models will be available before that. If it does not work, I will get my money back so not sure why you are so defensive about it.
lol how many is your dealer getting ? and how does it put your first in line when you don't even know who is getting what if they will get any?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol how many is your dealer getting ? and how does it put your first in line when you don't even know who is getting what if they will get any?
Do you not fully read things? Orders will start being taken in February. How many are they getting. One for sure. Mine! Every dealer will get an allotment of sleds, just like they have been since the very beginning. Not rocket science.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts