Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
somewhere on either the radiator thread or snorkel thread someone threw me the part# for that paint that matches my cat green.

i believe he said it was a mopar engine enamel or something? need to paint some metal to match my mean green naughty

a part # or paint name to match is much appriciated :help

muchos grassy ass humper
marcus

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think you are looking for " GRABBER GREEN" spray paint. It is made by duplicolor, it is their hi temp engine paint, available at walmart, auto zone, advance auto. Usually about 5-6 bucks a can. I have used it and will say it is a very close match, which is about all you will get, I even tried AC brand green once( it was not perfect but 3 times more per can than the duplicolor which is pretty close. Good luck

·
Registered
782 Posts
just dont make the mistake of painting your muffler with it and riding it b4 it drys good lol that STINKS!! But grabber is what you are looking for

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gatta love this site. great response sir.

that's what i needed thanks mlh ;)

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
yeah here it is on my radiator screen :D

Attachments

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Yep I've used the DupliColor "Grabber Green" spray paint on some snowmobile accessories before and its as close to cat green paint I've found without paying the high price for the "real" stuff. With a good primer and couple coats of paint it holds up very well too thumbguy

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Goto say Garrett that is a nice looking cat.. Hope to see you at the MN's...

Mark

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Ill be picking up some of that paint also, for the exaust! I used black which made it look new, and i was pleased, but to make it look green!!!!! Cat Dancin'

1 - 9 of 9 Posts