Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sos: I was out on the lake with my zrt800,and blew my track off at over a 100mph :boohoo: My girl friends and I were planing on going up north sledding next weekend, I need a GOOD used track fast,121x15 .75 to one inch lugs, I live in Southern Michigan :chug:

·
Registered
141 Posts
where are you located??

·
Registered
141 Posts
Southern MI =28,000 sq. miles......just getting a little more specific to maybe help the dude out.....does your mom know your on the computer? LOL

·
Registered
564 Posts
No but she knows the cat-girl-800 isnt a dude. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've got one from a 2000 700 zr w/144 studs. But it is up north at our family cabin I won't have it home until monday 2/26/07. Snowmobile has less than 2000 miles. It was the stock track that came with machine

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Triplextreme @ Feb 17 2007, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pelski @ Feb 17 2007, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
where are you located??[/b]
Between Lake Erie and Lake Michigan and Southwest of Lake Huron :tongue_nana:
[/b][/quote]
South of Coldwater,Michigan and Indiana line,hour drive from Ft Wayne,Southbend,Kalamazoo,Lansing,Toledo Oh,Cat-Girl :chug:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well I dont get it???...............If you Blow a track off at 100mph, why would you even run a track for that long,....If the tracks that old then you better inspect it b-4 every ride.......

CAUTION: tracks will EXPLODE when there too :devil_angry: old.............

sorry for it happening but a {pre-trip} arround your sled should be a must in your case!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I agree with you,learned a lesson, I had a few stud tear outs.I thought it would last the rest of the short season. I allways took it slow on trails but out on the lake when it's good flat snow, I let it rip,nothing to run into. Cat-Girl :chug:

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I have a 1" ski doo track. Has a few pull outs. drilled for studs. no studs in it. Came off a 99 Mach Z.Look at it and see if you want it you can have it. I work at Coldwater Lake Marina
Whadja do, wing it on Martins track on the lake?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts