Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeep died from the cold and my block heater and stuff was not working so my wrangler died

4 of us tried pushing into my garage to no avail due to no traction on the ice so I used my 500 as a official Jeep push/recovery vehicle :D

even though the wrangler is lighter than a normal 4x4 still heavy enough.. D#$% I love my cat

·
Registered
235 Posts
:super_happy: I work on vehicles at home as a job and am always using the Cat to bring them to the barn after the wrecker drops them off. Sometimes pushing, sometimes pulling, sometimes winchen.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Same here, I use mine for dragging dead snowmobiles off the river and off the trails around here. Pulls 'em like nothing

·
Registered
9 Posts
I used mine last year to pull a 1/2 ton pick up out of a ditch in icy conditions. I just hooked the winch to it and made sure I had my wheels on solid ground and then pulled him out slowly. He was amazed after I got him out because he didn't think it would work.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
more like cat traction for ya! ;)

·
Registered
609 Posts
With this thread it got me thinking...Could I pull my 2800lb camper about 100' on pavement? It is a slight grade up. for about 20' then levels out.
I have a 02 500i auto. and If I could pull the trailer I could pull it into my driveway and then have the awning and door facing my yard instead of my fence.
I would only do this about 5-10times a year.
What are your thoughts?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts