Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, My buddy just bought a new 06 v2, last one we had on the floor, We did the carb slide mod on my other buddies 03 500, WOW what a difference. So we where wondering if we can do the carb slide mod on the V2??? all help appreciated Not worthy:

·
Registered
47 Posts
yes its a great mod both my twins have it and you will feel the snap in the machine. it is a really great mod when you add the ms mod to her then you got throttle response

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
I told ya it would make a noticeable difference :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
what is this "ms mod" that you speak off peppy212??

·
Registered
47 Posts
the ms mod is made by chapman performance in charlotte nc 704 786 1500 what it does is connect both your carbs together so 1 cylinder can suck air off 2 carbs at 1 time i have this mod on my v twin cat and like i say that carb slide mod is not much without the ms mod major low end throttle response with the two together you can talk to chad or mike stryder about this they made this mod..

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cat happy wow!!! we did the carb slide mod on the v2 today, good difference! Hey Jim, we did the mod to jeffs 500, Makes it good and snappy now. there was a dead spot in the throttle when u'd stab it before, not any more!! we also got it snorkeled and he bought super grip, super lites 12x12's all the way around! pretty ****y looking. when ya coming by the shop??

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
I'll get out there sometime, you guys need to call me when ya go ridin,i'd like to go sometime. :chug:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
do a search in this forum..... u should be able to find info and pics also

1 - 11 of 11 Posts