Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i get a pic of a 01 zrt600 apv servo so i can see how the cables are routed into and from front or back?

also what is the best size lug on the track to use with the sled? and what size carbides work in conjunction with the track? can u use 1.25" lugs with no problems?

·
Premium Member
1,711 Posts
From the rear to the front: Exhaust side cyl, middle cyl and then the clutch side cyl. The cables come through in between the exhaust and middle cylinder, though I've seen them come through the middle and clutch side.
1.352 Cobra, 1.25 predator, 1.25 ripsaw, 1.25 ripsaw 2 and the 1.5 intense (no studs) will all work. Carbides depends on how many studs. 4-6 inch with no studs then go up from there.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have them going in the right way but how about how they go in? Do they run closer to the air box and the up and over the drum? Or underneath the drum and wrap around? They all came loose when I started the engine. I need a pic! Lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
can i get a pic of a 01 zrt600 apv servo so i can see how the cables are routed into and from front or back?

also what is the best size lug on the track to use with the sled? and what size carbides work in conjunction with the track? can u use 1.25" lugs with no problems?
To get picture and schematics try browns leisure world, for my zr I have these silver r block which connect my suspension to my tunnel. If you have these then I suggest that you unbolt your suspension from the top holes located at the back of the tunnel where your feet go, and bolt them to the bottom holes on the brackets below the back of the tunnel. This will give you more lift, with this you can at an inch and a half paddle, that is the type of track I’m getting for my zr. But make sure you have enough clearance at the front of your tunnel where the plastic sprockets are that turn the track. After raising your rear end suspension make sure to raise the front end, so that your sled sits level and isn’t pointing down. Do this by tightening the front springs, you may need a special too for that if your sled doesn’t include one. As for the carbides, I can’t help you there; I know that there are many types of carbides, if I were you I would go with regular ones. PS for track size you may only be able to put from a one inch lug to a one and a half inch lug.

Good luck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.