Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to hear from those that have paid for an aftermarket tune on their stock C-tec 800's those that love them and those that feel it did not work. This mapping issue from Cat will probably never be fixed due to the EPA and certifications needed on Factory updates.

Currently suffering on a ZR8000RR that just does not run right and is really not that fun to ride with the bog, flat spot and runs into some rev limiter occasionally.

·
Super Moderator
8,418 Posts
Asked a friend about it. He said it is probably real close to the 2017 program cat sent in the EB model. I guess there wasn’t much left in the map before it reliability could be an issue.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm on year #2 with the Precision tune on a early release '18 ZR 8000. It cleans up the whole throttle range and the response is 1000x better. Dalton primary weights were installed also but still needs a little tinkering as I'm only getting about 7750-7800 rpms. Seasons have been so short I haven't bothered. You won't be disappointed. Got mine done at- http://www.tommcatperformance.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts