Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a set of c and a skis that where new and never used at a swap meet, i didnt relize that they made differant carbides for differant c and a skis>> I purchased a set for the sno cross c and a skis but they where the wrong carbides! the dealer cant seem to help me either,, can anyone tell me how to indetify which ski i have? carbides could get expensive not knowing which carbides i need. and buying the wrong 1s over and over!!

thanx 4 the help!!

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
Do you know which model skis you have? I believe the AD, ADX,,RZ,XT takes the same carbides, but the Outlaw & sport skis have their own type of carbides. Check with ODS Dan, I'm sure he can help you out.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The last set that i orderd measured just over 17in in length and they are not even close!! if i post a pic of the ski do u think u could identify the model?

thanx again

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
Yes, a picture will help. Take one of the underside too, that's where the biggest difference in the skis are, in the keel configuration.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Those look like the sport ski's. I thought I read something about the early sport ski's having a different carbide length. I would guess that's what you have but am not sure exactly what part# you need.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yes, those look like the sport skis. Unfortunately they canged the carbide mounting holes in the last year or so. So, you would need to find out when they were made and get the appropriate carbide.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts