Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hope this is the right place to post, after seeing some photos and videos of similar quads i noticed they have a piece that connects the front bumper to the speed rack. mine just kind of floats there and seems a little flimsy. does any one know the name of the part or a link to where i could buy the part to connect the bumper to the rack?

·
Administrator
37,173 Posts
It’s part of the install kit for the bumper. You can buy them separate, just call a dealer.
It is two bands that wrap around the rack and two nuts, bolts and washers in black.
If somebody put the older style bumper on it they won’t line up, I tried.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It’s part of the install kit for the bumper. You can buy them separate, just call a dealer.
It is two bands that wrap around the rack and two nuts, bolts and washers in black.
If somebody put the older style bumper on it they won’t line up, I tried.
would you happen to have a picture of what they look like? can't seem to find anything online.

·
Administrator
37,173 Posts
I’ll get one this afternoon.

·
Administrator
37,173 Posts
#15,16,17 x 2

·
Administrator
37,173 Posts
No worries

·
Administrator
37,173 Posts

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Was able to order a set in from the dealer with having the part numbers. should have them fairly soon
That’s the only way I order from a dealer. By part number only.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Y
That’s the only way I order from a dealer. By part number only.
Yeah thats how i try to with my car as well, i didn't quite know what it would be called i was looking for to find it online at first though.

·
Administrator
37,173 Posts
Country cat has a parts fiche that you can look through.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
Have to bookmark this site, looks very handy.
And don’t forget to check the technical information section at top of home page. Lots of info there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts