Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed some bullseyes on my 05 f7 efi dd last week at the same time I installed a pac system from d&d(I know I shouldn't have done 2 mods at once but was in a rush.
When trying to adjust my pac system I set it backed out the 2.5 turns as instructed and continued turning it out 1/2 turn at a time each run after checking the plugs which every time they were pure white. I turned the pac out untill just before the needle leaks out fuel and they were still white. I taped over the bullseyes as a last step before removing the pac and the plugs were fine. I should also mention it was -26* C that day

This weekend I put on 500 miles with the pac set all the way out and bullseyes covered again the average temp was -26* C

·
Registered
14 Posts
There is another discussion on whether a High Flow Air Tube increases performance. The original question was whether a High Flow Air tube would create a lean condition. It appears from your experience it may. Are you keeping our Bulls Eyes covered all the time or only when the temperature drops considerably?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
unfortunately it's been cold here since I installed them I'm hoping to go out this week end and try, it's supposed to get to -5* so it'll be a good test. I wish the plugs were easier to get at but c'est la vie.
I was also considering a d&d y-pipe but I'm scared to now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts