Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Yeah, we're sure not used to it, eh? Minus 38C here this morning, so it is coming your way, but the forecast is for +1 on Tuesday. I remember walking from my apartment in Fort Richmond to the UofM campus in -40 temps for weeks at a time, so I keep telling myself that a few days of this should be nothing. This is what parkas are made for.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
No kidding. -35C (-31F) when I got up. That's without the windchill. I was going to go out riding on Sat and Sun but not if it is this cold.

Kevin

·
Registered
732 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KevinS @ Jan 12 2007, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No kidding. -35C (-31F) when I got up. That's without the windchill. I was going to go out riding on Sat and Sun but not if it is this cold.

Kevin[/b]
i have been whatching the weather reports and saterday is supposed to be warmer, last time i looked a high of -15

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mcc-bri @ Jan 12 2007, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i have been whatching the weather reports and saterday is supposed to be warmer, last time i looked a high of -15[/b]
-19 Sat and -23 Sun. Friday night is supposed to hit a low of -30. It will be cold Sat morning.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Ps all my Cats started right up :super_happy:
[attachment=60490:supershonk.jpg]
</span>

Attachments

·
Registered
795 Posts
I woke up to a balmy-30 today.
But its sunny, blue skies and gorgeous at least :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
25 Posts
ya know it comes with the territory we can't have it perfect .. if it's cold it's cold, as long as there is snow on the ground i don't care how cold it is there's no difference between 10 degrees and -30 to me.. now if its that cold and theres no snow on the ground then it's BS!!! haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts