Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they a reliable source for parts? Do they ship you parts in a timely manner (not over 1 month)? Do they communicate to you (if they don't have it)?

Thanks!

·
Registered
732 Posts
i order from them on a regular basis and have not had a problem yet. fast shipping and if there is a problem they contact you the next day. i will order from them over my dealer any day.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteHawk @ Feb 11 2007, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Are they a reliable source for parts? Do they ship you parts in a timely manner (not over 1 month)? Do they communicate to you (if they don't have it)?

Thanks![/b]
They are in Canada so I wouldn't expect to get your parts in the same week that you ordered them. I also order from them on a regular basis but I am in Canada so the service is pretty quick.

Kevin

·
Registered
14 Posts
I get a better price from my Dealer.

I give him the part number and the order and have drop shipped direct from Arctic cat to my house. I get my parts 2 days after ordering. The discount you get from browns is not that great. Build a relationship with your dealer and you can save 15 to 20 percent.

Most part are marked up 40percent above dealer cost and if they don't have to look part number up or handle in anyway it's money in there pocket so you can get larger discount.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Browns is ok I guess, but I got a set of hifaxes for a rx warrior from them and they seemed a lot softer then the hifaxes for my X-fire that I got from my dealer.....but I do not know how soft the stock hifaxes are for the rx warrior, maybe they are just as soft.

I usually compare my prices to theirs

1 - 11 of 11 Posts