Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a torn plug boot it ripped completely in two i put it back togather and taped it up real good i have a low to mid rpm miss and seem to be loosing a little power it clears up when i get into it can this be causing all this problem can i get the wire seperate with out having to buy the coil also ???

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I also have the NGK Racing Wires, and like them. I just put Denso Iridium Plugs in, and STUPIDLY grabbed the boot with a pliers to pull it off, and crushed it. :bang:

·
Registered
754 Posts
Sanny, how do you swap just the wire. On mine, the plug wire and coil seem to be one complete assembly.The wire is molded into the coil. Is your '05 H1 like that?

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
I did this on my V2, but the coils may be the same kind of setup. THe plug wire actually thread into the coil. I had tried pushing and pushing and pushing, and she just wouldn't go on. Just for kicks I tried threading it on...bingo. Now, I've heard of some atv's having wires that are molded into the coil, so I don't know about this H1 just yet. I looked on Brown's Leisure World and it doesn't list out the plug wire independantly on the H1. However, I looked up the 04 V2 I had and it doesn't list it there either, so who knows??

I'd like to change out the plug wire for a good one and will likely do it this spring along with a new plug.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts