Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How often do you guys replace your brake pads? My brakes dont feel as touchy as they were when they were new and im wondering if maybe the brake pads are gone.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
I just replaced my OEM pads on my 07 700 with EBC severe duty pads. I did this at 900 miles BUT I am not a mud rider, mostly trails.

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Got over 1800 miles on my Tcat and the brake pads still are looking great. With the material that's left on the pad, I may get over 3000 miles to this set

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
i got about 1000 miles from the first set and 500 from the second. alot more mud and water on the second. now i run ebc rotors and sv pads, if you mud alot the holes drilled in the rotors trap mud and sand eating the pads.

·
Registered
67 Posts
900miles was all i got out of my stock pads and most of the miles were jus light trail riding and i dont use the brakes alot cause EBS works good... put new EBC pads on and they now have about 800miles on them and there about wasted so im not shure if theres something i can do to get more pad life cause i think i should be able to get more than 900miles out of brake pads that cost me 90dollars for a complete set.

·
Registered
155 Posts
i only got about 600 out of my stock ones and changed with ebc sv duty pads so far doing good...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts