Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed pro taper pastrana freestyle bars and a 6 inch fly riser on my 05 F5 and everything was fine but my brake line wouldnt reach no matter what way i routed it or how many zip ties i cut. My buddy has an 04 F6 and he just installed the same bars and riser with no troubles...I hear that the 05 and newer models have a shorter brake line
I was just wondering if anyone knows if theres any way i can make an extension or buy a cheap brake line somewhere without having to go out and pay for a brand new, longer SS brake line.

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
20 Posts
You can use a brake line union and a short piece of steel line (found at autoparts store) I bet you have a dd sled and you`re bud has a chain case? I just bought a crossfire line around 6 in longer for my f7 I think it was under 50 bucks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
went to an autoparts store and bought a coupling and a foot long piece of brake line...it isn't SS braided line er anything, it's almost like a little metal tube...put it on but i dont think my brake is workin. there's no give to the lever

1 - 5 of 5 Posts