Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working with a brake line manufacture to replace the current set up on my 2013 trv 700 xt. My ideas would be to change out the distribution block to something different that would allow a single line at a time be replace if there were to be a failure. With the current set up you have to replace the hole brake line system. I am trying to get an idea of how many people would be interested in buying a custom yet plug and play setup. There would be different colors of lines available and you could get extended lengths if needed. I know for sure that this would work on 2012 through 2016 models 400cc to 1000cc. I believe it will work on 2017 and newer as well but need to confirm stock cable lengths to be certain. Give me some feed back guys and gals. I know I can’t be the only one to bust a line and not want to replace the hole system or just want to customize my lines to be different.

·
Administrator
35,402 Posts
I would be interested for sure.

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
If they were available for a decent price i would be interested.. But i can go to my local hydraulic shop and get a full set of lines made up for cheap. They can get anything i want and are great to deal with also half the price as the shop in the next town

·
Administrator
35,402 Posts
Anything further on this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got my lines removed and sent in to the company. They just received them on Friday. I’m hoping to hear something this week. Sorry I got tied up on a house project and didn’t have time to mess with the quad. I will let you know as soon as I hear from them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
Bhalvey01
Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat forum is a community to discuss Arctic Cat 400, 440, 500, 650, snowmobiles, sleds, ATV's and more. Join the fun!
Full Forum Listing