Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two Firecats and am wondering if I get a Boss seat can I easily switch it between my 2 sleds or would it be a pain?

·
Registered
166 Posts
stock seats attach w/ one nut in the trunk, and I would assume that the Boss seats attach at the same point.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Boss seat attaches with two large strips of Velcor and 4 snaps. If you layed the velcro out on both sleds it would be a fairly easy swap back and forth.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey looks like you have one. Is that a highrise? How much differance is there over stock? Does it feel alot higher up or forward?

·
Premium Member
1,711 Posts
sledsearcher's boss is the flattop, I have the highrise flat top. Comparing to 03 the flattop is 1.5" taller, the highrise is 3" over stock in looks. It is higher for me when I measured the ditance the highride put me 6" higher than stock. Rider forward no but knees are now lower than waist when sitting.

Attachments

·
Registered
298 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mikef7 @ Jan 3 2007, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
sledsearcher's boss is the flattop, I have the highrise flat top. Comparing to 03 the flattop is 1.5" taller, the highrise is 3" over stock in looks. It is higher for me when I measured the ditance the highride put me 6" higher than stock. Rider forward no but knees are now lower than waist when sitting.[/b]

Great looking sled! Not worthy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts