Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting to update my footwear, and Im looking for input on what you are wearing and why you like or dislike it.
Right now im leaning to sno-x style boots, just not sure if they will keep my toes warm.

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,640 Posts
FXR Octane for me. They are very warm boots and cold feet are a non concern. Like walking in ski boots at first but you get used to that.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Klim Radiums for me, very warm, not for standing in all day(have to keep knees bent), but for riding, can't beat them :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
424 Posts
HMK Crusler 2

Very good support, traction, and are warm

[attachment=61053:supershonk.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
:thumbsup: i like the trukk boots myself they are nice and warm , keep you dry and have big time support for your feet and they are price good too i got mine for about 140.00 it was a couple of years ago

·
Registered
154 Posts
HMK highmarks for me.. stiff as heck, lots of support, and very, very warm on the toes. plus, i got a sweet deal from royal distributing.... they had one pair left from last years models, so I got $270.00 boots for $69.99! :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Black Sorel Chieftains. (them new fangled fancy sleddin boots aren't for me) :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
LaCrosse Iceman, feet never get cold. I wear a size 12 street shoe and bought a size 15 HMK Pro snowmobile boot but they run EXTREMELY SMALL. I hear a lot of good things about them.

·
Registered
321 Posts
ROCKY BOOTS.......1000 GRAMS OF THINSULATE. LIGHT AND WORK WELL

·
Registered
550 Posts
I own about the dorkiest boots in this world but I have those $30 Ranger boots from Mills Fleet Farm. They sure are warm though, my feet haven't gotton cold ever with those on. They work.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I have the 05 edition of the Arctic Cat Sno Cross boots. Take some getting used to but love how they make you keep your knees bent while you ride. I never noticed my feet getting cold, to many other things to think about. lol

·
Registered
732 Posts
i wear the big sorel moon boots. Big, heavy and no suport but they keep your feet very warm. im upgrading to HMK's as soon as i get some cash

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wicked King @ Jan 18 2007, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Black Sorel Chieftains. (them new fangled fancy sleddin boots aren't for me) :D[/b]

Hey wicked King,
You and me must dress a like, I have been wearing my Sorel boots or my ice fishen boots for years, warm, warm, warm.....thats whats important!! :lol:
I have never been accused of trying to make a "fashion statement" when dressed for snowmobiling...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts