Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the boondocker out for the F1 yet........If so, how much are they going for and where to get them????? If not, any time soon?????????

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I have never looked at those, do they replace the ECU or just add to it?

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
we will have them.. $399 WITH Nos setting.. we figured to only get them with nos, so you don't have to send it back, if you ever wanted to add it.. they are on the online store, and we have a few still not presold, so if you need one b/o now.. Because if it does snow, they won't be found, guaranteed..

·
Registered
144 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Houleigan @ Jan 5 2007, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have never looked at those, do they replace the ECU or just add to it?[/b]
They are the same idea as a Boondocker, you plug it into the fuel injection harness and can add or subtract fuel as needed for your mods. Can also be used with Nitrous and Turbos. They have different color LEDs instead of numbers, a different color for each stage. They also plug into your air sensor in the air box and will compensate for air temps. From what I understand with a Boondocker you have to adjust it with alltitude and temp but the Pure Logic will do that for you to a point.
I'm new using these boxes so it will take some time and milage on the sled to see just how far it will adjust. I'm waiting for my O2 sensor to come in so I can keep an eye on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts