Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a CF600 and when I am into the throttle and come out, then go back into it there is a bog and then it will take off. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Have you firgured out correct oil ratio? Most guys are having to turn pump down a couple turns. Check plugs...they may be gummed up. Make sure belt is tight...ect.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
I was out on the weekend and did some paying around with delfection. Running the belt deflectin tight enough to have the track creep ended up causing a bog much like you describe. One I started loosening the defelction the bog went away. This sort of flies in the face of conventional theory, but this whole Diamond Drive has forced me to change the way I think about clutching.

Yes, adjust your oil pump as well. They are super rich from factory and that too will help with the bog.

·
Registered
88 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZRrrr @ Feb 8 2007, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I was out on the weekend and did some paying around with delfection. Running the belt deflectin tight enough to have the track creep ended up causing a bog much like you describe. One I started loosening the defelction the bog went away. This sort of flies in the face of conventional theory, but this whole Diamond Drive has forced me to change the way I think about clutching.

Yes, adjust your oil pump as well. They are super rich from factory and that too will help with the bog.[/b]

Humm!! That seems just opposite of what is happening with mine. If I have the deflection set jus so the belt chirps in the primary at idle there is no bog, once i start loosening it up the bog comes back and the looser I go the worse it gets. How loose are you going, where is the belt sitting in the secondary?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts