Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now's a great time to order up that big bore you've always wanted! Why wait until the snow is flying and your friends leave you behind while your sled is torn apart? Order our big bore kit for your Arctic Cat now to have your sled ready for the upcoming winter season.

2010-Up BMP 900 Big Bore for the 800HO only $2195!

Check out our Arctic Cat big bores and other goodies at our Bikeman Performance website!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Had a Great Experience dealing with Bikeman

I wanted to post this in response to Bikeman's post. I recently purchased a USED 1200 big bore kit for my 2007 F1000 SnoPro. This is NOT a Bikeman big bore. I did not receive a complete clutch kit with the used 1200 big bore. I called Bikeman just for clutching advice. After almost an hour on the phone and after pounding Eric with more questions about the engine than the clutch, I purchased the Stage II kit with Goldstar primary weights.
This clutch setup is absolutely spot on. I have not even messed around with the primary weight. I put 85 grams in the primary and the sled is dead nuts. I have owned many big, high horsepower Cat triples in my sledding career over 25 years. I have NEVER been as impressed with any one vendor like I am with Bikeman. Just thought you should know.
Thanks also to ZR Sled Head for turning me onto Bikeman!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts