Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got some new colored wheels cut so I thought I would share some pictures. We gave our powder coater a bunch of wheel blanks and told him to shoot one of them whenever he is doing a cool color.

The blue is a transparent which looks really good over the aluminum.

The silver is metallic and a much less flashy wheel.

We should have pics of a transparent red, and an orange in a couple of days.

thanks

·
Registered
564 Posts
You know I was looking at your site the other day. If I wanted the replace the outside wheels only would I be able to just buy the wheels alone? I looked in your purchase area but it said like 400 bucks for them. And I figured it must be a whole set. Which set would I be looking into to get 4 wheels and 4 pointy nuts. And price.

I assume the set of 4 would come with bearings and all. But if u buy them seprate do they still have bearings.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CodyG @ Jan 16 2007, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You know I was looking at your site the other day. If I wanted the replace the outside wheels only would I be able to just buy the wheels alone? I looked in your purchase area but it said like 400 bucks for them. And I figured it must be a whole set. Which set would I be looking into to get 4 wheels and 4 pointy nuts. And price.

I assume the set of 4 would come with bearings and all. But if u buy them seprate do they still have bearings.[/b]

A 4 wheel kit includes 2 large rear wheels & 2 small front wheels. The bearings/clips installed is $5 per wheel. Let me know if you have any more questions.

These prices are in cdn, so for US people you can figure on a 15 - 20 % discount depending on the exchange rate.

·
Registered
79 Posts
How's that process for "rubberizing" the outside of the wheels coming??? I am going to get your 8" wheels for my outside, but waiting on the rubber.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (im4snow2000 @ Jan 16 2007, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How's that process for "rubberizing" the outside of the wheels coming??? I am going to get your 8" wheels for my outside, but waiting on the rubber.[/b]

It's coming....we are getting ready to send some off to a race team to test.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts