Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xr132 @ Mar 23 2010, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Did Black Magic Motorsports go outa business or somthin'?!?[/b]
About 3 years ago--or close to it

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Was proly coming on for some time before that. Berg used to run the company left a while back. Then his wife with a few employees gave it a try. Then another group took over or bought in. They seemed to have some things going for them but moneys been tight for a while now. Only so much to go around for snow parts with D&D and Speedwex towing the line for Cat

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (acsnoracer69 @ Apr 1 2010, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (xr132 @ Mar 23 2010, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did Black Magic Motorsports go outa business or somthin'?!?[/b]
About 3 years ago--or close to it
[/b][/quote]
Not that long ago, they went out of business about mid year 2008, now the guys that ran black magic are putsing with some polaris stuff now I guess. Black Magic made stuff for the 2008 Thundercat ATVs so they were around in 2008, but durring that time they already knew they were closing, they had a closing date set but they kept working up to the day the closed.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Black magic was great. I had their pipes and some other stuff on my old zrt. I still have a catalog or two of them around.
I donated a black magic belt to my buddies 97 zr580 and pretty sure he's still rocking it.
I remember when closing they put a bunch up on eBay, I should have got more than I did.

They were the coolest cat tuner shop around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts