Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to buy a used Black magic Pipe for 150 bucks and Can for 150 bucks, For my 02 EFI 800 and I was wondering if there is anything I had to do for it. Or can I just put it on and go. I figured I should buy it, because it shouldnt be hard to get my money back. But can anyone help? Thanks

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
Same answer as the last time you asked. You will either need a chip, a programmer like a boondocker box, or at the very least an adjustable fuel pressure regulator to run higher fuel pressures. The whole premise of putting a pipe on is to make the engine breathe better, more air. This is going to lean it out and you need to get more fuel in there somehow. If it makes it lean enough you will burn down the engine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I thought I would ask someone just make my self sure this time. Because the guy that has it, said it ran fine. But than he said he didnt want it because he didnt put it on after he redid his motor. now I know why, Thanks the info this forum brings great help. Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.