Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY just need to vent , AC has realy dropped the ball this time my 07 tbx is my 4th ac quad .I have never had trouble getting my ac parts before now . I ordered the rear tbx bumper ,windshield and rear winch the begining of september its now january !!!! and the winch is here but nothing else !!! also the rear frame on the tbx does not have mrp like it is advertized??? the dealership had to take pics to prove the mrp wasnt there?? any way I know it isnt the dealer he has always been good ! they think its becuase they are small volume and ac is diverting supplies to a the big boys first.
anyway im not very impressed.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Big second on Kopp cycles, had my order in a few days, and some of it was drop shipped direct from AC.

·
Registered
140 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE DUDE @ Jan 2 2007, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I know it is important to take care of your local dealer, but i have had great luck ordering things from Danny at www.shopkoppcycles.com. He has always got me the parts I need quickly and at great prices.[/b]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GunRunner @ Jan 2 2007, 01:41 PM)</div>
Big second on Kopp cycles, had my order in a few days, and some of it was drop shipped direct from AC.[/b]
Thanks for the words of kindness, guys. I appreciate them. I do what I can as long as I can. Always glad to help. :chug: Be sure to stop back and visit the site to see our new sale for January!!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have to agree. My dealer has been great to me but every time I call for speed rack accessory he tells me AC has it on back order. I reseroted to making my own. Just completed a rear bucket holder that slips into the speed rack. Cost me 7.00 in materials. I am now fabricating a grill rack for my Sunbeam Camoper stove to slip into the front rack. Will keep that Kopp Cycle site on hand though.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still no rear bumper or windshield [email protected]#$!!!!! but on the good side hand gaurds came in in four days after I ordered and it only took 10 business days to do GET THE FRAME AND SWAP IT ON MY 04 650 THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE !!!!!! i just dont get the windshield delay and its cold out dammitt

·
Premium Member
19,631 Posts
Windshield may be on backorder. It's like trying to find winter wiper blades after the first snowfall. Good luck.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just got my quick detach windsheild today, I ordered it towards the end of September last year. Anything thats new seems to take for ever to get, even more so up here in Canada.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUIK attach thats the one ordered beginning of september maybee mine is on the way .
how is it? drink holders work?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just finished installing the quick detach windshield. Cupholders look great, should hold the wobblies just fine! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sweet! sweet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts