Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy,I got the best Birthday gift tonight. gonna have to think of a huge gift for her next year.
My wife said to hook the trailer on the tahoe and we are going away to get my Gift.
It was a 45 minute drive to the place. I could not believe my eyes.
They had an 09 thundercat with my name on it.
Took it home and was riding it around and it sure does move.
my brother got dads 700 kingquad out to see how they compare and i would say thier is no comparison, the cat will run away from the 700 like it is tied to a tree.
Cant wait to put a few miles on it.
I know I need to get pictures I just have to figure out how to load them on the computer.
Kevin.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
does she have a single sister?

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (imbill @ Nov 18 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & congrats on the new toy !!!!!!!!! her sister dont have to be single !!!!!! :wub:[/b]

:lol: naughty LOL

we will need some pics

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leroycool1 @ Nov 19 2009, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (imbill @ Nov 18 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & congrats on the new toy !!!!!!!!! her sister dont have to be single !!!!!! :wub:[/b]

we will need some pics
[/b][/quote]
I'm not picky, i don't need pics of the sister and i know what a tcat looks like.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Does your wifes sister support her troops?? Cuz that would be an awesome way to show it!! Lol I have had my eye on a new Thundercat lol. congrats on your new addition man! Cant wait to see it!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry Guys ,she is the youngest of her family.

I seen something on hear obout makeing them steer lighter I would like to read up on that.

So far my only gripe is the brakes or the lak of brakes, maybe when they get broke in they will work better.
Kevin.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Congrats! To get my T-Cat I had to beg my wife and promise to get her a new kitchen next summer. What a lucky dog. Welcome to the T-Cat family.

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (09f1000 @ Nov 19 2009, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry Guys ,she is the youngest of her family.

I seen something on hear obout makeing them steer lighter I would like to read up on that.

So far my only gripe is the brakes or the lak of brakes, maybe when they get broke in they will work better.
Kevin.[/b]
Congrats, and welcome to the Tcat club! Lack or brakes? Really? Mine'll lock em up any time, and they never fade. Maybe once they get seated in they'll be ok.

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
you need to make a few hard stops right off to seat the brakes. the 09 comes with the caster mod to an extent, not sure how far to go on them. how much pressure is in the tires and whats the toe set at?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. You should ask the dealer where you got it if they burnished the brakes if not like the guys said make some fast runs and heat up the brakes a few times and this will burnish them and help them grab better

Hope this helps Jeff

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Funoutfitters @ Nov 19 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Congrats on the new ride. You should ask the dealer where you got it if they burnished the brakes if not like the guys said make some fast runs and heat up the brakes a few times and this will burnish them and help them grab better

Hope this helps Jeff[/b]

hey jeff didnt know your on this site...It's Trevor Amanda and Johns nephew(er kinda if i ever take the plunge)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Indiana Mudcat @ Nov 19 2009, 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leroycool1 @ Nov 19 2009, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (imbill @ Nov 18 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we will need some pics
[/b][/quote]
I'm not picky, i don't need pics of the sister and i know what a tcat looks like.
[/b][/quote]

lmao :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thumbguy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts