Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where to get billet wheels for a f1000 for the back and the front with rubber, i ordered the back ones from cat dealer back in november and still don,t know if they even will get them and not found anyone that makes them with rubber, and cat does,nt make ones for the front that match the ones for the back go figure

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tricked-Toys @ Jan 21 2007, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We are working on ruber ones right now....we are sending some to a race team that we are sponsoring to test out for us.....[/b]
let me know when i can get the ones with rubber

·
Registered
13 Posts
Check out p.no. 3639-811/812/813 - original parts from A.C. i got Razor Silver at my F1000 (3639-811) its looking nice :super_happy:

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Arcticnod @ Jan 23 2007, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Check out p.no. 3639-811/812/813 - original parts from A.C. i got Razor Silver at my F1000 (3639-811) its looking nice :super_happy:[/b]
yea i ordered mine to from ac and not in yet and its been a month, but i might have found a place that sells the wheels for the back and don,t know where to get the ones for the front to match its pretty stupit not to make 4 to match

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catf1000s/p @ Jan 19 2007, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
does anyone know where to get billet wheels for a f1000 for the back and the front with rubber, i ordered the back ones from cat dealer back in november and still don,t know if they even will get them and not found anyone that makes them with rubber, and cat does,nt make ones for the front that match the ones for the back go figure[/b]
pm "clarky"

I believe he has matching billet wheels front and back from a supplier not previously mentioned in this post. Sorry, can't remember the name off-hand.

EDIT: Precision Machine comes to mind now. But confirm with Clarky.

·
Registered
237 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catf1000s/p @ Jan 21 2007, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tricked-Toys @ Jan 21 2007, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We are working on ruber ones right now....we are sending some to a race team that we are sponsoring to test out for us.....[/b]
let me know when i can get the ones with rubber
[/b][/quote]

You can get them now if you want, we just have not done as much testing as we would like....we have already sold a few sets and have heard no complaints.....we are sending some to a race team as well to test.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts