Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy has been waiting since September for parts for his ET900 engine. You guys PROMISED him it would be done before December, it is now beginning of February............nice way to do business. Thing is you have his good dome and cylinder, we cant even get parts made anywhere else.

You won't answer the phone, you wont return emails.......perfect way to do business!

·
Vendor
11 Posts
Our phone system is often overwhelmed during the snowmobile season making it very difficult to get through, which is why we encourage everyone to e-mail us. Who has your buddy e-mailed? Mike, Mark, and I keep up on our e-mails to ensure everyone is taken care of in a timely matter. If there's ever an issue getting a timely reply from someone please feel free to e-mail another one of us. All our e-mails are on our website under Contact Us.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Lmao that's the true BMP way!!! Take your $ and run... Been there b4 with these guys.. Old post but I see BMP hasn't changed.

·
Vendor
84 Posts
Lmao that's the true BMP way!!! Take your $ and run... Been there b4 with these guys.. Old post but I see BMP hasn't changed.
Actually, we have turned a complete 180. Our customer service is outstanding and most who have delt with us in the last year would agree.

Almost all orders are only authorized, or not even authorized until they ship. This gives easy freedom to cancel the order if someone can't wait (but we usually do have stock on most items).

We went out of our way to make pistons for a big bore we did not even create. We are not getting rich off making these pistons we only sell a few of every year... we did them because people needed us to make them. I don't think it's right to catch grief because our piston supplier took longer than they should have to get pistons to us. We did what we can to help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts