Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here it comes the first big storm of the season for us up here in southern new england,
just got through coverting my m/p into winter mode sno pro, changing all my fluids,oil,filter front-rear diff and brakes .
just put the plow on greased up the cable real good with white marine grease along with the snatch block.
also changed out all my shocks back to the stockers for the winter.

:sno: :sno: :sno:

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catwalkin @ Dec 19 2009, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
well here it comes the first big storm of the season for us up here in southern new england,
just got through coverting my m/p into winter mode sno pro, changing all my fluids,oil,filter front-rear diff and brakes .
just put the plow on greased up the cable real good with white marine grease along with the snatch block.
also changed out all my shocks back to the stockers for the winter.

:sno: :sno: :sno:[/b]

Yup could be a pain, but their saying its going to be the fluffy dry stuff and not heavy. I sure wish I had my new plow setup on my 650v2, still waiting for the new cat front quich-attach mounts which are delayed again till the end of the month. My 400 will do the job as usual. My new carbon tapered 60" plow will be sweet on the 650 and should arrive on the 23rd. Bring on the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Looks like it just missed us here in central PA so there won't be as much snow. Only about 3 inches so far since early this am, if that. Could use a little more snow to go out and make a few extra $ plowing.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
we got at least 2 foot down here in sourthern WV i'm lovin life Cat happy Cat happy

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JD700EFI @ Dec 19 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looks like it just missed us here in central PA so there won't be as much snow. Only about 3 inches so far since early this am, if that. Could use a little more snow to go out and make a few extra $ plowing.[/b]

yep thats why i spent the day going over the machine ,,, i have 29 driveways to plow,, this is going to be added to my 4in lift $$$$,,
im hoping we get 20+

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (catwalkin @ Dec 19 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JD700EFI @ Dec 19 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like it just missed us here in central PA so there won't be as much snow. Only about 3 inches so far since early this am, if that. Could use a little more snow to go out and make a few extra $ plowing.[/b]

yep thats why i spent the day going over the machine ,,, i have 29 driveways to plow,, this is going to be added to my 4in lift $$$$,,
im hoping we get 20+
[/b][/quote]

Sounds like you should make a few pennies......Have fun.

:lovewinter: :sno: =</span> $ $ $

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ya'll are a bunch of lucky SOB's!!! We are lucky to get one, maybe two (if were lucky) 2-4" snow a year. I envy you all!!!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well good day for plowing, with one exception of a falty o ring but got er fixed and back to work.
started plowing at 4:30 am 30-40 mpg gusts snow blowing sideways Cat happy .
burned up 13 gals of gas and put 200 miles on plowing today got in at 5:30pm 11-1/2 hrs on the quad,,,, well stopped at a couple dunkies for a lrge hot coffee.

i will say that the catvos 4in lift is within reach again after today, thank god for snow
we got a total of 22in Cat happy :trail:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
i was out most of the day also,,we got around 15-17",,,my plow rope snapped,,and bike started flashing "EFI",,,shut the bike down for a few and "efi" never came back on the screen

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I think we got a good 8 inches , I put the paddles on my raptor an it didnt really effect it much i was going hill climbs an everything them paddles are amazing but rode the big h1 around an it didnt stop i went thru a couple plow banks in 2wd didnt even stop it !! lol

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
jumping plow bank is so much fun !!!! i've been pulling kids on a big inner tube

1 - 12 of 12 Posts