Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a m8 sno pro 2008 and i have innstalled rktek-925 big bore kit, got a pipe kit from D&D.v force 3 reeds,and dalton adjustable weight in primary,i got a secondary helix with a big angel,and BD-unit.

My problem is that i have all the output in the top prm,and i would have been nice to be able to move rpm peak.

Can i try to use ecu unit and the injectors from a 2011, cause i cant go in higher rpm than 8400, and i would like to lower the speed curve
Sorry for my bad English

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
The pipe is what will dictate your peak power band... the only way to lower it that I know of is to get rid of the pipe.

I'd be curious to see where the max hits without it, as it looks like it was still climbing even at 8400 on the sheet.

Also, it says "standard correction" but do you know if this was corrected for altitude or not?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The pipe is what will dictate your peak power band... the only way to lower it that I know of is to get rid of the pipe.

I'd be curious to see where the max hits without it, as it looks like it was still climbing even at 8400 on the sheet.

Also, it says "standard correction" but do you know if this was corrected for altitude or not?
i think it was correction for altitude, what kind og pipe will be good for this engine you think, i live in Norway btw

·
Premium Member
2,954 Posts
Yeah, so you ride lower altitude.

A stock 2010 pipe would work well... but I'd ask kelsey, there's a reason he sets these up with certain setups.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts