Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone help me improve my t cat skid . i want to put a better suspension under her . I have everything else dialed in pretty good so time to improve the skid . I wanted to go to a longer track but i dont know what it will all entail ? thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Go 136 and never look back?i just did it. Tracks USA has the rail extensions and tunnel ext...about $250 for both.need a track,and studs also......thats about it

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That doesn't sound to bad of a job . I'm looking to put my power to the ground better .. Any other thoughts on track and stud size ?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
That doesn't sound to bad of a job . I'm looking to put my power to the ground better .. Any other thoughts on track and stud size ?
1.250 track, 1.450 studs....here are some pics. Hooks pretty well now.
Look under my threads started and there is some more info on my 1998 and 2000 build tread

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks

awsome man thanks , your sleds look awsome , im going invest in that asap . Ive got mine clutched , , dnd pipes , exhauste proted , moded air box . I but the pilot skis on my t cat and it handles awsome!!!! made a custome rubber for my aws suspension , on the front for it to fit . I just need to gear up the skid cause its getting pretty tired . ill post a pic when i get home tomarrow night ..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts