Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yaman3513343 @ Mar 2 2007, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I haven't put them on yet, but I got the AC ones. They go inside and surround where the bulkhead connects to the tunnel, leaving no weakpoint. I considered Kroms but the don't work with the bulkhead and still leave a space of weakness were the bend is happening. They would be better if they were cut to go around the front clip[/b]
Has anybody actually put the AC tunnel supports on? They appear to go inside the tunnel but there is a major problem. The heat exchanger pipe runs up in the top of the tunnel. If you drop the heat exchanger pipe down to get the brace in all of the holes for the heat exchanger pipe will be out of place by the thickness of the support brace. If you don't drop them out of the way the short end of the brace will have to rest along the bottom of the heat exchanger pipe.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.