Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for A new quad in the 600 to 700 cc range .I have A 02 Vinson witch has been great with no problems looking to upgrade.I have been looking at the king quad, 700 AC,700 grizzlyand the 650 can am.How good is the 700 and 650 h1 .
Dave

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Hey Dave.
Ya know it all depends on what you are going to do with them. If you change your elavation alot or run in cold weather I would go with the 700 efi. I feel as for the trannys they are about the same. The H1 is a great machine but if you ride at high evavations like above 6000 ft. Than again I would go with the 700. I dont like to change jets. And on the H1 Like here in Montana I live at 2860 ft. And when I go to the mountains I dont want to have to change the Jets and mess with it.
Know with my V2 and the Moose module I dont have to rejet It seems to run good. Good luck with your cat. and I realy recomend staying with cat. YOU wont be disapointed at all. IMHO

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
In a flat out drag race, the 650Can-Am will beat them all. But i still wouldnt change my mind on an Arctic Cat. It hasnt dissapointed me at all, and it will always be my first choice. But everyone is different, and you will have to ride them to see what fits your style. Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Theres a lot of differences between those quads. First I think you need to ask your self what is your intended purpose for the quad in such as how are you going to use it? what features do you need to do so and what is your riding style? I can tell you now the can am is going to feel like a rocket compared to the others if you want power. its a great trail quad for slow and high speed riding with adequate rack space to caryy most cargo. Not the greatest in the most technical stuff but gets the job done. The cats will be much better in the technical but not very fast or as good as a trail quad but gets the job done there at slow to moderate speeds and real good at working like on a farm. The griz 700 is probably right in the middle of the cat and can-am. A good compromise between the two.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts