Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2003-2006 - What is the best color/looking STOCK Firecat?

For my money - I like the 2004 RED. Wonder why?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Red Patriot, followed by the black one, then the green one. Also taken a liking to the Nightfires.

Also growing fond of red fighter pilots and if they made a black one, that would be nice too.

·
Registered
144 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (racinfarmer @ Jan 11 2007, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Red Patriot, followed by the black one, then the green one. Also taken a liking to the Nightfires.

Also growing fond of red fighter pilots and if they made a black one, that would be nice too.[/b]

Boy that would be sweet. A black fighter pilot :scat:

·
Registered
92 Posts
sorry boys its the 03 black patriot ,the girls already no this ask prrfect she drives a blk pat. retro is 2nd

·
Registered
66 Posts
Meant to specify black patriot, much better looking than red in my opinion.

·
Registered
149 Posts
It's got to be the '03 Black Standard. I spring ordered it and I still picked the standard. 5600 trouble free miles. This sled will always have a special place in my heart... :wub:

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,965 Posts
I own a red 05 Joker. I think my fave would be a 3 way tie. Black widow, Nightfire,and silver Fighter Pilot. Then Retro, Patroit, Joker and then Tiger (which ones have I left out????)..original Sabercat, Canadian Maple Leaf, Tony Stewart edition and?????????
Heck, they all look great!

·
Registered
68 Posts
like the retros, the black and the green 04 team and the tony stewart ones aren't bad either, i think the nightfire decals look awesome on red and green sleds aswell... they should have came that way from the factory

i liked the 04 black with standard graphics, but not enough to keep them on the machine after i bought it!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts