Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how i bent the rear shock or when but somehow it has a slight bend half way up the shock.. Suggestions on a decent stock replacement not spending alot on shocks as i don't plan on keeping the girl much longer as i may be jumping ship..

On a side note got the bearing greaser and boy does it work slick.. But contrary to what all the backyard mechanics say you will never get 20-30 pumps of grease in a bearing..LOL 3-5 is more than enough

·
Administrator
35,402 Posts
It’s because they don’t know how to work a grease gun lol

·
Administrator
35,402 Posts
What year and size is your machine?

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol... ya I got into a argument with someone that swears 30 pumps go in the bearing..

2014 500

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
7,563 Posts
Just go with a factory replacement for the shock. To upgrade it is way out of control price wise. Why someone dont make good replacements is beyond me.

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats what im seeing prices are just stupid for aftermarket shocks.. I can buy cheaper for my truck..LOL.. witch i could remember what i put in my old machine good progressive shock and rode really nice.. I may just steel teh shocks off the GF machine since its my backup..LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
3 Participants
zrock
Arctic Cat Forum
Arctic Cat forum is a community to discuss Arctic Cat 400, 440, 500, 650, snowmobiles, sleds, ATV's and more. Join the fun!
Full Forum Listing