Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2011 mp1000, 30"terminators, 3" highlifter lift, fuelcommanderV with autotune. swampseries xl
28 Posts
I took my mud pro 1000 in for warranty, the clutch was too noisy for my liking. The dealer told me it was noisy because of the shim in the primary and it was normal. He also told me I needed a new belt because mine was worn and threads were showing. He recommended a heavier aftermarket performance belt.

What do you guys think? The machine is stock other than a hmf muffler. I've only had the machine 6 months and has 700 kms / approx 500 miles

·
Registered
2011 mp1000, 30"terminators, 3" highlifter lift, fuelcommanderV with autotune. swampseries xl
28 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I called the dealer and requested that only an arctic cat oem belt be installed. I also asked to keep the old belt as a spare.

What I am having a hard time getting my head around is I haven't done much mudding with my machine. Mostly trail riding in 2wd and even when I put it in water or mud I mostly left it in 2 until I got it stuck, then I used 4wd to get out. Never anything too hairy. I just think it's crazy how fast the belt wore down

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.