Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What AC bars have the most sweep and are easy on the hands. My right hand gets numb everytime. Should put M-bars on my sled or the new Crossfire bars? I have a 2, 4.5, 5.5, and 8 inch risers to work with. My sled is an 03f5sp.

·
Registered
370 Posts
When I raced snocross I bought an extra set of bars for a spare. They came with the grips and heaters installed. They were listed at like 100 bucks, but I got them for 75 with a discount. So they should cost somewhere in that ballpark.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoman820 @ Jan 18 2007, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
When I raced snocross I bought an extra set of bars for a spare. They came with the grips and heaters installed. They were listed at like 100 bucks, but I got them for 75 with a discount. So they should cost somewhere in that ballpark.[/b]
k. Thnx man. Did u do CC or sno x? Do you know of any cc races in wisconsin this winter?

·
Registered
370 Posts
I raced snocross. I never tried cc. I am not even sure if there are any cc races around here or not. If they are I am sure they are up north. The place to check would be the wpsa website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts