I have a 95 wildcat 700 EFI that I just bought a new battery for last year. It has about 15 miles of use on it. I went to start the machine today and the battery was dead, so I put the charger on it for a couple of hours. It would not take a charge I did get the sled to start but would not stay running without the charger. My question is can I just add battery acid or distilled water to these batteries to bring them back to life? Also my charger is either 2 amp or 10 amp. Do I have to use a 1 amp charger on these batteries?