Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished a 1300 mile trip to Gaspe. The first 3 days was a motocross track where 2 guys actually quit the trip and went home. The last 3 days were table top and was the best riding I have done to date any where! Literally stretches that are 30 miles at a time of super fast logging roads with nice sweeper corners that you can carve at 94 MPH. I rode with a 06 f7 and a new Mach These are the guys that finished the trip with me. On this trip I would pull both machines out of the hole, the F7 was not able to pass me even at my top speed of 104 mph. The Mach got by at 94 mph and pulled by considerably. On the garbage trails this was definitely the machine to have. I was not sore at all at the end of the day. I did blow one belt with only 750 miles on it but there was a lot of powder and I did not break the belt in at all. Gas compared to the f7 was always a little better but the oil consumption was awful. When you ride with a lot of full open throttle I was averaging about 75 miles per litre. I will have this adjusted as you should see a minimum of 100 miles. If you are full pin and come off the gas quick it will backfire and blow flames, the trick is to ease down with throttle to burn the excess fuel. Overall it is the best machine i have ridden to date.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Wow,nice snomobile.How come your not in the picture with your ARCTIC CAT pijamas.Was the Machz to far behind to be part of the picture?Did you miss me RICKYBOBBY?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (pbizz @ Mar 7 2007, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wow,nice snomobile.How come your not in the picture with your ARCTIC CAT pijamas.Was the Machz to far behind to be part of the picture?Did you miss me RICKYBOBBY?[/b]

The Mach was always far behind, 20 minutes mostly. As far as the missing you thing goes..no In responce to the being in the picture you asked for it

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
Where is Gaspe?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bsf7 @ Mar 8 2007, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Where is Gaspe?[/b]

Gaspe is in the province of Quebec on the South of the St Lawrence river that runs to to the Atlantic Ocean. It is where fresh water and Salt water actually meet. The scenery is out of this world and should be experienced at least once by sledder enthusiasts. Hope you can make the trip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts