Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:super_happy:

Well I am finally back from a 5 month hiatus from the board due to moving down here to NC. Wasn't able to use my work computer and was living out of a hotel for 3 months then dealing with dial up and other issues, kept me from being online, before getting back to the Cat family here.

Can't wait to post up some serious mud pics from Busco beach here in Goldsboro, awesome place if your into mud. My stockers got me stuck many times before I changed them out with some 27" Swamp Fox Plus's. Oh Boy what a difference. I will add to some questions I saw on the tire forum about them as there doesn't seem to be many people with this brand of tire.

Also gotta give an absolute two thumbs up to the local AC Dealer here, Josh and crew there have taken great care of me and my machine since I've been down here. TOP NOTCH guys all the way around :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't taken many pictures here at Busco a few or me stuck in a water hole and my son when he blew a tire off his rim. Most of the pictures are on my SD disk at work, but here is one from the end of the day when my son was hammering through on his Big bear 2x4 and popped the bead. This is an area where the mud is what I would consider very light compared to other areas.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts