Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals wicked nice trails up in the crown of Maine. Anyone wants to go can park at my place for free and ride on 81. If you can keep up with an old dude?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
No virus cases yet up in the County! I can't go any more this year, some friends just came back saying the Crown was still mid winter conditions

·
Registered
36 Posts
Same way right across the border in Central New Brunswick and north. Friday warmth will soften until the cooler weather on weekend. Had a 190 mile run last Sunday; hardly a ripple. Covid19 has many packing it in however.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Clubs were forced to close in Ontario but we had little to no snow left anyways. Very little riding done this season with under 500 miles... That's about 1/3 of what I usually ride in a season ?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The trails are mostly quite empty now thanks to the heath threat. Hard packed base and more critters using them. Too bad since my last ride was OK with plenty of photos to take and tons of snow in the county. Still the virus is most likely up here and has not reared its ugly head yet. I just read they are asking all out of state people to not come up here so safer riding for us northern folks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts