Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I had been sledding for over 30 years and decided it was time for a change and bought a 2012 700i GT VB.

So far I'm not impressed with AC website and lack of support. Their website seems to only cater to new buyers and doesn't seem to offer help for anything older then 2 years. Also their dealer locator sux, it didn't turn up any results.

Anyway I'm hoping this group can help, does anyone have a soft copy of the owners or service manual and I'm just north of Toronto, Ontario Canada can anyone recommend a dealer or shop that carries AC parts.

I've had several AC sleds in the past with good experiences, I hope this quad serves me well.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
9,913 Posts
On the older models an Operator's manual was in a slot in the seat base. Check there. If not contact Cat on their website at the bottom of home page under customer care. Fill in the info and what you're looking for in the "contact reason". I found dealers but I went 150 miles from "toronto" not from wherever you are. countrycat.com has service manuals you can download for free. At home page at top of screen under "technical information". Doubt you'll find a hard copy nowadays. You can also download an operator's manual too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts