Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a group of ATV connection members meeting for the annual "Minnesota Gettogether" for a weekend of ATV riding in the Foothills State Forest, at the Spider Lake ATV trails. Its May 12, and 13th. Anyone is welcome to join us. Its a good time! If your familiar with Motley, Mn, you would go North on 64 out of Motley, until you come to 2, which is about 27 miles. You go right, or east on 2 a few miles, and there are two gravel pits on the right. The first one is a smaller one with the giant water hole, and then the second one, which is the one we all meet at Saturday morning, is the large one. Hope to see some of you there! welcome. :atv: :atv:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
I wish - miracles would have to happen for us to make it that early.

Have a blast!

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
We may be able to make it. :beer_cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CrazyYooper @ Jan 30 2007, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We may be able to make it. :beer_cheers:[/b]
We'll have to plan the ride up here in late April then I could also maybe make it unless I am racing my R/C Cars in May like the schedule says

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
I should make it....I live in Brainerd so it's only a 1/2 hour from me...can't wait! Just bought my Cat the end of Dec. it's a 2006 650 V2. I love this thing when it runs but I've had a heck of a time with the choke cable and lever right off the showroom floor. Finally have it fixed and lubed I think, but now have run into the second prob with the big cat. Battery not big enough with the cold temps. But, spring time will be a blast! :super_happy: Won't have to worry about any cold weather stuff, and I'll have it properly broke in by then.

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
Mine should be broken in too!! :super_happy:

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I'll have to take a rain check, that's the weekend my wife FINALLY graduates from college. She saw this post and thought she was getting out of the graduation ceremony, not a chance, she's walking. I will be up for a ride later though if anyone up there gets together later.
JD

1 - 8 of 8 Posts