Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Mike

Its Pete (aka xc800sp)(the blue one on rangley lake) that was quite a few years ago. Well I just bought an f1000 and was thinking of heading to Eustis. Can you recommend a decent place to stay I'll most likely have a few guys with me. I know you just got some snow and must be grooming.

Write back and give me a heads up

thanks Pete

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hey Pete,

How are you? Long time since I've seen you.
I came down from Eustis Sunday morning, there was about 2 inches of snow on the ground. I heard today they got about 8 inches, and I doubt its enough to be good or start grooming unless another storm comes. There are currently only small pockets of riding areas to be had in Maine, nothing to get too excited about.
Only place in Eustis to stay is Kern's Inn, and that is currently out of business. There are a couple cheaper places in the next town south of Eustis, town of Stratton, and that would be White Wolf and Stratton Motel. Both are convenient to restaurants and trails, both in the center of town. Not much night life.
Good luck, but for now I would hold off. I heard northern Aroostook County has more snow and is doing more grooming. I may be headed for northern Quebec later in the week in hopes to find snow, that's how bad it is in Maine.
Hope that helps.
Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts