Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do ya'll like your 650 V2's? Have ya'll had any problems out of them? Is there anything bad about them? How is the power? How many miles ya'll's got on them.?

thanks

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
I agree!!! :thumbsup: Gotta love the V-Twin!! :super_happy:

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
My 06 V2 is great, had the aux rear brake caliper break in half, but it was just a defective part that artic cat replaced under warranty.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1700 miles on my 05 V2 and no problems.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have an '05 650 V-2 and have only had a problem with the choke cable sticking or not working. Love the power and the acceleration! :super_happy: :super_happy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
277 Posts
04 V2 and Love the accelleration, and the sound! So far it's been great. Starts at -15F and goes anywhere I point it. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
I really humper my V2 1200 miles and no problems awesome power and acceleration always getting compliments and "thanks for the tow" :tongue_nana: :super_happy:

[attachment=65791:100_0572.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Wouldnt want another quad!

·
Registered
750 Posts
AMEN TO ALL OF THE ABOVE THE V2 IS A :devil_angry: :devil_angry: :devil_angry: :devil_angry: Not worthy: Not worthy: Not worthy: Over 1600 miles and only a frozen choke and valve adjustment

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks ya'll. I doubt I will be able to get a 06 or 07 but if I get the 650 I will probably get about an 04 model. What do you think about the 04's?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Got an 04 holdover OTD 5250.oo so I couldnt say No. Only have 100 miles but love it, and each ride it gets better & better! Ive been told that it's common as break-in really wakes em up.

·
Registered
782 Posts
If you are looking at an 04 check out the frame really good we had issues on the 04's with a bad batch of frames. Other than that i hammer mine on a regular bases nothing has happened that i have not caused lol

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
The V2 is an excellent ride!

GG :chug:

·
Registered
263 Posts
V2 is Rockerdude

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I love my v2 wouldnt trade it for the world. I have 2000 miles on her and still runs great. I put a diff shim and clutc kit on it. lost a little top end but the low end is great.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
I've got an 06 V2 and love it. It has run to the top of Mt Washington (6,200') hammers through the deep mud here in NC with no issues. The power just stock will leave you grinning, add some different springs and a chip and hold on. I wouldn't trade mine for any other machine out there.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
The 04 has the best body out of all the V2's I got mine last year in march, was a left over and I just hit 800 miles on saturday, had choke cable stuck, other than that it has been great

1 - 20 of 20 Posts