Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey don't laugh ....................My local track had a race on Sat. DEC. 30th I usually have trail miles by now ................if not in my area I can usually travel a hr or 2 to get some snow but we have &*%$ for snow in our area right now . I should switch my sled over for tar .....I bet it will snow real quick then .

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
Kinda funny .... Bill (Looney) was saying the same thing about converting his sled back to asphalt. Unreal weather up to this point bang your head I just keep telling myself that I didn't ride until the middle of January last year, so this year isn't all that different. The sh*tty part is, at least last year there was ice & we just had to wait for snow. Right now, we're starting from scratch pretty much. It did snow in the Northwoods last night, so that's a good start to 2007 - if it holds up is the million dollar question now :bang:

·
Premium Member
4,355 Posts
im about ready to pull my sled into the garage and put the asphalt track back on. kinda sad to see it sitting in the trailer right now, hell, a girl i know left this morning to go ROLLERBLADING, in January!!!! what is up with this???

1 - 4 of 4 Posts