Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I got these spindles off and bastardized and molested zrt 600 tunnel that someone tried to duck tape what they told me to be a '98 powder special bulkhead to. Now, in AG's list of useable spindles, he does not mention '98 powder special ones, but from any pics I can dig up on alpha-sport and brown's leisure world, these look identical to the '97 zr580's or the '98 T-cat MC's. Does anyone know to these will work? Perhaps AG, T-cat, Kev or any other of the more knowledgeable AGLT guys can chime in.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Look like the correct ones to me but might want to wait till someone else confirms...

Sent from somewhere in MN

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
beauty, thanks boys. I've got an AGLT setup I was going to sell, but didn't want to say these are the right spindles if they were not.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Sorry Dave, not a match. Many spindles look the same but they'll be something different, like those are meant for the lower A arm to mount inside the spindle but the AGLT spindles, the lower A arm mounts externally and there's a tube on the inside.

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Kev is right. Sorry man! Didn't even notice that part was different.

Sent from somewhere in MN

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya,your right, the lower a arm did mount to the inside. Crap, thought I may had just got lucky, I didn't even buy the parts sled for the spindles, so no real loss.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Na, the zr700 is running great, I just have no where to attach the clutch since the crank snapped off (ha). The old z440 isn't quite reliable enough to head out down the trails. If you're going, I still have that old stator for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts