Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New kit..Retail $270.

I want to do 3 of these to start off. First green 07F to deposit $50 gets one for $200 shipped. Need to do a few color combos, so only one of each color sled for the deal. Will customize colors to your liking as long as it doesnt add a color to the kit.

PM or chime in here if your down for one. Also putting this on HCS so I will update both posts as they are ordered.

Thanks

Jordan

[black is no longer available]

[orange is no longer available]

Attachments

·
Registered
691 Posts
I'm interested in the black one for my 07 F1 (black)....Do you ship to Canada as well do you take Paypal?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hey Jordan, since your black one is sold.....would you be interested in making a "Canadian Edition" package for me. It'll be going on my 07 F1 (Black and Silver is the color of my sled) just like my avatar. Please let me know what you think. Thanks, JIM

·
Registered
691 Posts
Jordan, got anythingfor me???? Canadian Edition for my F1....E-mailed you at your company and here.... I dunno

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimster @ Jan 10 2007, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Jordan, got anythingfor me???? Canadian Edition for my F1....E-mailed you at your company and here.... I dunno[/b]
Nothing yet. Motherboard fried on Puter..fortunately all files are intact. Just fixed tonight. bang your head

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightFireSnowPro @ Jan 10 2007, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticFX @ Jan 10 2007, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RED...

Obviously the F8 wouldnt work, so have to come up with something there..or just leave blank.

Jordan[/b]

Jordan, is that my set on a red?
[/b][/quote]

Close. Yours are printing tomorrow...shipping Fri. Woulda had done sooner but...see above bang your head

·
Registered
298 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticFX @ Jan 10 2007, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jimster @ Jan 10 2007, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jordan, got anythingfor me???? Canadian Edition for my F1....E-mailed you at your company and here.... I dunno[/b]
Nothing yet. Motherboard fried on Puter..fortunately all files are intact. Just fixed tonight. bang your head

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NightFireSnowPro @ Jan 10 2007, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticFX @ Jan 10 2007, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RED...

Obviously the F8 wouldnt work, so have to come up with something there..or just leave blank.

Jordan[/b]

Jordan, is that my set on a red?
[/b][/quote]

Close. Yours are printing tomorrow...shipping Fri. Woulda had done sooner but...see above bang your head
[/b][/quote]

NO PROBLEM. Not worthy: The ArcticFx touch is well worth the wait. Sent you a pm. :beer_cheers:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts